Enter into the life of Drew (pray hope that you don't become obsessed over it...)

Welcome! This is my blog about lessons that I have learned! Hopefully, you'll take something out of this. If not, then that's your own fault, and possibly a bit of my own.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Introduction (Tip #1)

So begins my new blog! Originally, I had one but it was rather depressing. I decided it was time for a change. Instead, I will start posting lessons that I have learned from my life. Some will be funny, others may be a bit disheartening, and others will be thought prevoking. Why? Because the original Black Notebook is starting to look...a bit worse for the wear, I'm afraid.





Yes, it's looking rather sorry there. Anyway, my plan is, I will post the contents of this notebook before I lose every last one of it due to some unforseeable event. This may take a while because I am currently up to 953 tips... So it'll take me about 2 and a half years to finish. Ah well, the journey is the fun part, right?

Tip #1: Get the homework done

Well, this is rather self explanatory. You see, as a child (and still kind of now...), I was a procrastinator. I was the stereotypical person who did things at the last minute and it drove my poor mother insane. Many times, there would be long nights of homework due the next day and many nights where I would be arguing with my mom or she with me about some sort of problem. Still though, I love her to death because she has helped me out so many times that I can't even count.  Even with my personal kryptonite: the essay. I write good essays, I really do. It just takes me a really...really...really long time to come up with ideas and longer still to have them take shape. Will that be a problem in college? I sure as heck hope not but I've been wrong plenty of times before. And this time, Mommy's not going to be able to help me out. Crap.

Well anyway, be sure to do your homework because your life will be so much more easier and less stressful on you and your mother (if you're still living at home or in any school lower than college). Stress causes zits so...beware...


-250


No comments:

Post a Comment