Enter into the life of Drew (pray hope that you don't become obsessed over it...)

Welcome! This is my blog about lessons that I have learned! Hopefully, you'll take something out of this. If not, then that's your own fault, and possibly a bit of my own.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tip #4

Tip #4: Never be shy to say hello.


This one was a really tough one to learn for me.  You see, I have always been a rather shy child and when you live in Southern Utah for much of your life and then move to California at the ripe old age of 14, it's quite a life changer. For one, I knew no one there at all, no friends that were close to my age so I had to open up rather quickly, much quicker than I'd like, I may add. 

Quick story. So for a drama class in California, we had to do lipsyncs for an assignment. There was this one girl, super cute, did a lipsync and she got right up in my face, all seductive like. I tried really, really hard to keep a straight face. I think that was probably the only time in my life that I have ever blushed that hard. I learned that day that I should be more open, so I can be prepared for something like that again. That day, my personal bubble disappeared. Nearly.





-250

No comments:

Post a Comment