Enter into the life of Drew (pray hope that you don't become obsessed over it...)

Welcome! This is my blog about lessons that I have learned! Hopefully, you'll take something out of this. If not, then that's your own fault, and possibly a bit of my own.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tip #3

Tip #3: Drop everything and read once you have found a good book.
Books that really speak to you, I've found, are the ones you can read over and over again and never get bored of it.  Take me for example. The books I absolutely love are the Harry Potter series, The Giver and its sequels, and the Lord of the Rings series.  What happens is, once I start, the rest of the world disappears and I enter into a new world that was created by the book. It's a wonderous place and you can get to know the characters almost at a personal level and relate to them in some way. It's also an escape from reality, for those who need to get away a while. What more can I say?
Try it yourself.

-250

No comments:

Post a Comment