Enter into the life of Drew (pray hope that you don't become obsessed over it...)

Welcome! This is my blog about lessons that I have learned! Hopefully, you'll take something out of this. If not, then that's your own fault, and possibly a bit of my own.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tip #2

Tip #2: Always have a recent photo handy. It'll be useful in the near future.

I know somewhat what your're thinking. "A photo? Are you kidding me? Why would I want to keep a photo of myself when I look so hideous in it?" Now, now. There is a legitimite reason. Find an old photo of yourself, like when you were in middle school. Then, look at a very recent photo of yourself. Tell me, do you find that your middle school makes you look a whole lot better by default? Now do you see the wisdom in this?




Behold the evolution that is me. Yeah, I definitely look hotter than my sophmore picture...
P.S. Definite self-esteem booster.
-250

No comments:

Post a Comment